SourceTec Software

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:38 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:24 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Tips: How to let tree menu stay open after clicking in Tree Menu 2.0?

Sothink Tree Menu 2.0 and later versions support to keep viewing record in the tree menu. When the browsers close, the current node that is viewing is saved. It is specially useful for the people to continue his surfing process.

Solution:
1. Please go to Global Settings>Advanced panel;
2. Check the option "Record the tree menu status and recall for next time" to make the menu stay open.

Post subject: does not work in firefox
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:37 pm 

Yes this works fine in Internet Explorer but in firefox nothing happens. I am running firefox ver 1.5.0.8 on a Windows PC. when I check the Javascript console I can see the following warning..."non standard document.all property was used. Use w3C standard document.getElementById() instead. and of course the menu does not 'open' as it does in Internet explorer.

What gives?

Your website states your products are compatible with Firefox. but it does not appear so. I tried to view all your samples in Firefox and none of those work either. ????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:03 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello bobafett5,

Could you please provide the link of the webpage and the stm file for us to have a check? It will be helpful for us to check this problem.

You told us that all the samples does not work in Firefox, Could you please point out a problematic one for us to have a check.

Referring to the examples we provided on our website. We did not use this function in these examples, so you can not see that effect

We will provide such a example for our customers later, please keep an eye on the news of our website.

Thanks a lot.