Dear everyone here,
We are glad to inform you Sothink DHTML Menu 8.4 Build 80226
in the version?
• Add the function to edit image in image library.
• Add 5 new built-in templates, 3 Calendar templates included.
• Upgrade plug-in from 3.1 to 3.2 for Dreamweaver, from 3.1 to 3.2 for FrontPage, from 1.6 to 1.7 for Expression Web and from 2.0 to 2.1 for Golive.
• Set "menu Item > General" panel as the task panel displayed by default when launching the program for the first time.
• When a scroller is published to a web page containing a DHTML Menu with special effect, the special effect of the menu will disappear.
• In menu creating process, the chosen image can't be shown in the preview window when there is ' character in its path on computer.
• When you create a horizontal menu with edit mode selected, the added appended sub item will pop up in wrong direction if the width value of its parent item is set larger than the default width value.
• A dialog will pop up by mistake when opening a *.stm file with DHTML Menu.
Would you like to have to download
the new version and have a evaluation?
All the registered users of 8.0 and above version can upgrade to the latest version for free
. If you are using a previous version, please check the upgrade information here:
For more information about the new version: