Following situations, you will need to completely delete/erase the iPhone data Permanently:
* You want to resell your old iPhone, and then buy a new iPhone.
* You need to return your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the company.
* Your iPhone is jailbroken and it’s always stuck in an infinite loop when you use the ‘Erase All Content and Settings’ to clean the data.
* You’ll have to send your device back to the factory or retail store for a repair.
* You’re an environmentalist and wish to donate your old mobile to a recycling program.
* You wish to prevent unauthorized access or unknown people from retrieving or viewing sensitive data on your device.
To erase, deleted, remove, wipe data from iPhone Permanently,you must to use a professional iPhone data Eraser tool.
This iPhone Data Eraser can help you Erase iPhone Contacts, SMS Text Message, Call History, Calendar, Email, Note, Reminder, iTunes DB, App (and generated data), System setting, Apple ID, Photo, Video, Voice memo, Keyboard Cache, Safari Bookmark, Passbook, and more.
Read the use guide:
How to permanently erase all data from iPhone, iPad and iPodhttp://www.recovery-transfer.com/about/ ... -data.html
How to Erase iPhone Contacts, SMS and Photo Permanentlyhttp://www.recovery-transfer.com/about/ ... photo.html