SourceTec Software

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:55 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2001 7:42 pm 

I'm using v. 1.5. I created a menu and posted it to my Web site. It works. I went back and changed the menu slightly, now it does not preview in the browser. All I see is a gray rectangle. No text, no buttons. I can even open a pre-made template and it will not preview properly in the browser. All I see is the gray rectangle. Is this a known bug???<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2001 10:42 pm 
Guru

Please move the mouse over the gray box and read the error message in the status bar. If the error message is "load: class slidmenu not found" The reasons may be as follows: <br>(1) The slidmenu.class file is not in the same folder with the HTML file that contains the applet. Please copy the files to the folder.<br>(2) The .class file's name's mistake. Please make sure the .class file's name is exactly "slidmenu.class", not in capitals or with other extensions like ".cla" ; <br>(3) Tag's mistake. To check if there is a tag like , it will confuse the applet to find the .class file. Please remove it .<br><br>Also you can visit http://www.sothink.com/kb/Answer.pl?faq_id=36 to get information in detail. <br><br><br>