SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:23 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 3:21 pm 
I'm evaluating SlideMenu and am having problems linking a frame page. I used the FrontPage frame template "banner and Contents". I have the sliding menu on the left-hand frame with a link that "when I click on it" should load in the main window off to the right side frame, but I'm unable to get this to work. I've already highlighted the menu item in Slide Menu and went to the "general" tab to set the target frame. I've tried all 4 options, _top, _self, _parent and _blank but I am still unable to get this to load in the right hand pane. In FrontPage when I go to the "HTML" view of the different frame panes, the Top pane has <base target="contents">, the Left pane has <base target="main"> and the Right pane has <base target="_self">. Anyone have an idea?<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 5:17 pm 
Guru

If you have use the menu applet on a frame page and each<br>frame have bee given name, please type the frame's name<br>into the target option.<br><br>Open the item's property box and you will see the "Target" option.<br>If you have given each frame name, please type the frame's<br>name into the target option.<br><br>E.g. I have a page with frames, and each frame has their name<br>as below:<br>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>            Top<br>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>               |<br>   Left      |   Main<br>              |<br>--------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br>I put the menu in the "left" frame and want the link page to show<br>in the "Main" frame. I just need type the frame's name Main into<br>the Target box.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>WangYuan<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 5:21 pm 
that worked!!!...thanks a bunch!!!<br><br>