Dear everybody here,
We are glad to inform you Sothink SWF to Video Converter 2.4 (Build: 80312) is released!
Please check the enhanced features and fixed bugs here:
• Converted files can be played more smoothly.
• Support recording original sound directly so users do not need to adjust the audio settings any more.
• The output animated GIF can be played more smoothly by enhancing the control of frame rate.
• Add more prompts for easier operation.
• When convering to AVI audio, the improperly settings of bit rate and sample rate caused no sound in converted file or failure.
• Some errors happened in AVI encoding.
the new version have a evaluation now:
All the registered user of previous version of Sothink SWF to Video Converter can upgrade to the latest version for free
Please note: If you want to update your program to the latest version, please uninstall previous version before you install V2.4, because V2.4 is not compatible with the previous.
For more information about the new version:
If you got any problems with the new version, please feel free to let us know.