SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:50 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:09 am 

Just finished my first image scroller and need to clarify a couple of things before proceeding, since I seem to be a little lost.

I am adding my scroller to a piece of code that contains a table in asp.net. My aspx page that will hold my scroller uses a template .ascx file.

Should the <Head> and <BODY> code snippets be placed in this template? Do I place the body tag where I want the scroller to appear? What file do I insert via Dreamweaver into my table to make the scroller appear?

Also, I know I have a paths issue as well - could someone direct me to the appropriate places to correct paths before publishing to my site. i.e. which file contains image and folder info. I have looked and didn't find any image paths - yet.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated =)

TIA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:15 pm 

So my question yesterday may have been a bit premature but I could foresee problems and sure enough.... I went back and corrected my paths in the scroller and republished to my local folder. I then uploaded the sjc file and the js and image files to the same folder on the server (in the skins directory). No luck.

Because I don't have access to the root directory all new directories for scripts are created in the skins folder. I have since moved the sjc file out of the components folder where the js and images files are located but still no scroller visible on my page.

Here is my page - if you scroll down you can see the blank area where the scroller is located. I also attached my code file if tht may help.

Any one else using aspdsnf? Could the directory issue be the problem? Or the fact that its an aspx page created in aspdsnf topics pages?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:36 pm 

Functions Enhanced:

• Supply FREE add-ins for Expression Web, FrontPage, Dreamweaver and Golive.
• Add the “Item Setting – Condition” panel to add special condition for the item to create database-driven web scroller.
• Add 2 new built-in templates.
• Add the function to create a new scroller from template or open the existing file on the computer in start dialog.
• A background image will be added for each item in the list panel to distinguish it from other item.

Fixed bugs:

• The chosen image can’t be shown in the preview window when there is the punctuation ‘ in its path on computer.
• If you set the image’s path as URL “http…”, the item image can’t be shown in the preview window when you save the scroller as a *.sjc file and re-open it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:53 pm 

I have a Publisher file that was created using the 11x17 tabloid size newsletter template. From Publisher it prints landscape double-sided onto ledger size paper (11x17) that is folded in the middle creating a booklet with four 8.5x11 portrait sections. This works fine when I print from Publisher. Now I need to create a pdf that can be printed on four separate 8.5x11 sheets. And I personally don’t believe cheap coach purses
should be attacked for reviewing Coach handbags as “Thomas” did. Coach outelt is as recognizable as anyother designer and is a corner stone in coach outlet store online. Dollar for design you’d be hard pressed to find a better coach purses.I can't figure out