SourceTec Software

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:11 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:32 am 

Hello to everybody. I have JS Web Scroller with DB support in my page. Looks really nice. Everything runs well, but one small issue:
The web side is a page from an estate agent. So I have an Index page (http://www.onlinedivision.eu/database2/index.php )(test location) with an overview with properties. When you click on a picture you get a page with property info. Al this info comes out a MySQL database. If that pages opens, then you will see the scroller. These pictures are stored in maps with the same name as the property number and is also ID-number, e.g.: property number is 521VI2, the pictures are then stored under ‘Properties / 521VI2 / Images/’. The problem I have is that all this properties have a different number of pictures. In the Script statement is the location of the SC.txt file. In this SC.txt file it says how many pictures you have, but this file is in the same map as the info file, so you can only work then with a fixed number of pictures. When I place in every map a sc.txt file for that map with the number pictures, then how can I change the map ($myFile = file("sc.txt");) pointing to the right position, like I did for the pictures (sts_bs("jwscroller4967",[20080623,"../properties/<?php echo $row_DetailRS1['PropID']; ?>/images/","",").

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can see the script file I use under here:
<script id="sothink_widgets:dwwidget.sjc" type="text/javascript">
<!--
sts_bs("jwscroller4967",[20080623,"../properties/<?php echo $row_DetailRS1['PropID']; ?>/images/","","blank.gif",0,1,1,1,"900px","left",1,1,195,130,0,0,0,0,0,2000,1,30,0,"",-2,80],["none",1,"#006600","transparent","","repeat"]);
sts_sca(["center","middle","center","middle"],["arrow06_ld.gif","arrow06_lt.gif","",27,27,"arrow06_rd.gif","arrow06_rt.gif","",27,27]);
sts_tbd([0],["solid",0,"#999999"]);
/*
<?php
$myFile = file("sc.txt");
for($index = 0; $index < count($myFile); $index++)
{
list($iid,$sImage,$sDesc,$sName,$sLink)=split("\|",preg_replace("/[\r\n]/","",$myFile[$index]));
?>
*/
sts_ai("i0",[0,"","","_self","<?=$sImage?>",195,130,"center"],["transparent","9pt Arial","#000000","none","9pt Arial","#000000","none"]);
sts_tip("i0",[1,"<?php echo $sDesc ?>","stEffect(\"rect\")","",80,0,0,-15,"middle","center",600,400],["9pt Arial","#CCCCCC","none","transparent","<?=$sImage?>","repeat"]);
/*
<?php
}
?>
*/
sts_es();
//-->
</script>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easier for me would be that he counts the number of pictures so that I don’t need a SC.txt file. Because I am not working with text or pop-up text, but then I think that I’m asking too much.

So I hope somebody can help me, because I tried so many possibilities.
Greetings, Rob.