SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:32 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: How to buy Glanda 2001?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 1:10 am 
Hi, i'm a french webmaster, and i would like to buy Glanda 2001.<br>But, i got a problem: i don't have any credit card and I live in France.<br>I enjoyed this software, but its restrictions are not good for me.<br>I would like them to disappear...<br><br>So how can i get this software unlocked? Does Sothink have Europa support?<br><br>Help me plz!<br>my e-mail adress: jeremy.baudon@caramail.com<br><br>Bye<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 7:24 pm 
Guru

Once you click order at http://www.sothink.com/order/glandaorder.htm, you will access our agent -- Shareit! order page.<br> At the bottom of the page, there is a payment options dropdown list. There you can choose one payment way from four different ways: Cash, Check, Bank/Wire Transfer and Credit Card. Then go on the order, Shareit! will tell you the relevant information in detail. <br>Merry Christmas!<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 1:28 am 
Thx for your answer.<br>I'll see how to buy Glanda...<br><br>Happy New Year everybody!<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 6:07 pm 
Guru

You are welcome!<br>Now the Glanda's upgraded version has been released. Many new functions, such as new text effect, background effects and importing .swf file, are added in the new version. <br>Happy New Year!<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 4:33 am 
Hi, <br>How can I receive the upgrade version for Glanda? All I found was the trial version.<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2002 5:55 pm 
Guru

Please send your register information: Name, Email, Order reference number to support@sothink.com. And we will give the detail guide of upgrade.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br>