SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:04 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:03 am 
Guru

Please add (GUI) graphical user interface Time line to Sothink SWF Easy and ability of controlling such as "Label Layer" or "Frame Number" by program's "GUI" , So we (New User) can control frames by action script in time line with GUI.

gotoAndPlay("Scene 1", "Frame label");

gotoAndStop("Scene 3", 5);

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:50 pm 

well the basic mood it does what I want, I guess many user like me use the advance mood and in this mood I would to see an option that text box will auto fit the text length and as well in Sothink SWF Quicker too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:53 pm 
Guru

I have 2 feature request for Sothink SWF Easy for now:

1- Please bring back the classical GUI.

2- Ability to capture screen from any part of windows.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:04 am 

1- Please bring back the classical GUI or at least let us take out the stage.

2- I would like the ability to add my own categories under the resource tab. (i worke whith glande for +/- 4 years and my resource folder is now at 1.50 GB. you can imagine the comfusion wen i need to find/change something that i did 2 or 3 years ago)Whith this option every worke have its one categorie(simple, clean, efective)
Something like Glanda(swf Easy)Resource tab, and a new tab Caled "My resource"

3-Since we cant do at the moment(and maby never) my 2 request, and the only way to preview the shaps, botons and movie clips his in the small squares of the resource panels, build a UI were we can easly preview and organize them( if we continue to work like this we will be blind in a fiew sort of time), I have for shure at least 200 megas of the same shape/buton/M.Clip whith difrent names because its almost impossible to organise the resource folder like this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:48 am 
Poster

I agree with migs:

1. Please give us a resource tab for our own items. I also have a large library of my own resources with my own categories. I need these to remain the same with each update.

2. The new interface looks cool, but I still need to be productive until I have time to learn it. It would have been nice to have an option for the classic interface so I can use the new version for my work. As it is now, I will have to load the previous version back on my machine until I have time to learn the new one.

3. The new resource tab browsing method needs improved. The folder covers up some of the resources. Last versions method was better. Maybe the folder selection could be in a seperate pane.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:30 am 
Poster

migs,

I just tried it and you can add your own resource folders in the new version of SWF Easy. Just go into 'Program Files/SourceTec/Sothink SWF Easy/Resource/Default' and add your folder and subfolders.

Hope this helps,

Dan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:29 pm 

la N Glanda Album en el botón de las páginas anterior y siguiente no debe ser visible cuando el álbum tiene una sola página. También debe haber ninguna indicación de página.
También sería bueno cuando hay más de una página debería existir opiton de elegir la primera foto en cada página.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:18 am 

PLEASE MAKE EXAMPLES or instructions in HELP FOR ACTIONS \ (Show member list) - for each code:

_alpha
_currentframe_alpha
_droptarget
_focusrect

I know that it would be lots of work, but I and lots of your customers IT REALLY DEED to have an example. We want to know how to use these actions for.

BUG - do not hold any object for a long time (less than 20s), the program will bug and you will need to close it.
Need more possibilities for audio files.
Need more Add effects (for example: changing color, blur, invert, hue, saturation, contrast and other)
Also need snow generator (by import image or draw vector object) and set the field size of going animation. Also set how many objects, snowing speed.

Waiting for 7 version - I'm ready to buy SWF Easy - useful program.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:07 am 

I bought Sothink SWF EASY and I am frustrated by activating licence for SOTHINK SWF EASY everytime I reinstall OS.I should be able to Keep Sothink SWF EASY for lifetime in a single machine as I have bought that.My keys gets deactivated soon.Then I need to email sothink support for reactivating.There is nothing in sending email but it makes me feel insecure that the keys will be reactivated or not.But I need lifetime support for this product.

In sothink Swf Easy I need support for Unicode Fonts.As I need to create a Flash banner in tamil, I need this support.I need to input Tamil Text.Is it possible?

I also need to EXPORT SWF file or GLA file in EXE format.PLease include this facility in upcoming release.Iwill be happy if you do so.It will be useful for us to create apps.

And large SWF files are not at all imported.It usually gets crashed saying out of memory or it closes abnormally.It should be avoided.PLease make this software more global by avoiding this issue.

Include some offline tutorials such as Ghol's or some sothink branded tutorials on creating various apps such as CLOCKS,CALENDARS,GUESTBOOKS,FLASH INTROS etc..

My wish list never ends.But I am satisfied with the Product SOTHINK SWF EASY I bought.I need life time support and also the above wishlist also to be satisfied..Thanks....

THanks and Regards
Saravanan Natarajan
Tamilnadu,Chennai,
India.