SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:57 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Help with replay
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:04 am 

Hi everyone,
I am quite new to Easy SWF v6, although I am beginning to achieve nice results.

However, I could use some help on action scripts (which I am not at all familiar with), especially to put "Replay" buttons in my movies.

An example: I fiddled around with 2 examples from the resources, the first one was the rabbit, from Greeting Cards/Love/ on the Resources folders.
I noticed that the file played, but just kept playing and the replay link did nothing.
I got the replay button to work, ie. the film started again, but the music just kept going, with the result that the music was playing twice, however, both started at different times, with the well known result.
I then got the music to stop completely and the replay to work properly, I believe (not sure) I just went to Actions, and next to 'release' added -root.stop();

However, today I tried it again as an exercise, I tried everything, I got the replay button to work by adding (in Actions) play(); next to 'press', but I just cannopt get the sound to stop before replaying properly.
Don't know how it worked yesterday and not today, as I don't remember how I did it.

The second one is the file wher the little boy throws the cake and Happy Birthday palys, that one just keeps rolling and the replay button can't be got to do anything.

Sorry about this lengthy post, but is there anyone who can give me some pointers on adding actions, especially to ad a replay to the films.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:37 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Dear mrfdes,

If you have any technical problem with our products, we suggest you submit your request to us via the following entry:
http://www.sothink.com/support/tickets/ticket.php

And we will surely reply to your ticket within 48 hours. Meanwhile, please provide the related files and OS information for us to have a check.