SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:50 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:05 am 

I need to purchase the new version of glanda that is vista compatible. so to test it i downloaded the free version first. so i installed it with no problems at all then tried to run it and get the error:

"Sothink Glanda has stopped working.
Windows is collecting more information about this problem.
This may take several minutes."

then says there is no solution. i am very frustrated as i need to get glanda on my vista laptop a.s.a.p and need to make the purchase. i really hope a staff member can offer some assistance.

Kind Regards
Fred Kruger
Xdesignstudio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:41 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello Fred Kruger,

Could you please tell us whether you are using the latest version of Sothink Glanda 4.2 build 70608 on your computer? Since the latest version do support Wndows Vista.

If it is the latest version on your computer, you can try to reinstall the program on your computer and check whether it helps.

If it does not solve your problem, please tell us the detailed steps how did you get the error, and also including a screenshot of the error message for us to have a check.

Hope that helps and have a nice day.

Last edited by Sophia W. on Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:38 pm 
Guru

Sophia is Sothink Glanda v4.20 (Build: 70608) latest build or Sothink Glanda v4.20 (Build: 70628)? because I am not geting Glanda 4.2 build 70628 when I check on line for update .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:06 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello ghol,

Sorry for my mistake.:oops:

It is Glanda v4.20 (Build: 70608), not (build 70628). I have correct it now.

Thanks a lot. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:45 am 

Hi i am using the latest version downloaded from your site. see screen shot file file "version pic" and then check the screen shot file "error pic".
i have installed the latest version of Adobe Flash player too. and still get the same error message.

Please help us A.S.A.P i need to purchase sothink products for my 3 designers as we are opening in 9days and will need the software before then - however all of our laptops have vista installed.

Kind Regards
Fred Kruger
XDESIGN[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:48 am 

Hi i am using the latest version downloaded from your site. see screen shot file file "version pic" and then check the screen shot file "error pic".
i have installed the latest version of Adobe Flash player too. and still get the same error message.

Please help us A.S.A.P i need to purchase sothink products for my 3 designers as we are opening in 9days and will need the software before then - however all of our laptops have vista installed.

Kind Regards
Fred Kruger
XDESIGN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:35 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Fred Kruger,

Would you please tell us whether the error occurs after some manipulations or just launch the program? If it occurs just when launch it, we suggest you reinstall it to have a try, and if after some manipulations, please tell us your detailed steps for experiencing it.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Regards

:)