SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:56 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:23 am 

:| hello,

i have a problem with evaluation swf easy version 6.3 or my version 6.2 build 622 buy and activate, the sound mp3 or wav integrated in gla project is gradient , not audible or cut and mono (the original version is in stéréo and good make with a music compositor) , I contact my reseller micro application but i have no response for my problem and no resolve , is an général problem in swf easy for me with all sound mp3, wav integrated in your project ! for me is a bad product and uncompatible with sound (a good sound in stéréo and 128kb example, not mono and 22 kb) if you have an explication for me , i take ! and i don't export my swf on an vidéo .avi, .mov ... with this software (but secondery problem)

It's for a professionnal flash but not recommanded this software with this problem and with not response of support sothink software or micro application resseller !

Thank very much at all if you have an response !
Thierry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:02 pm 

Yes I drag and drop too and work too but my sound is in stéréo and clear (professionnal sound) and your sound in your swf not in a good quality and not clear for listen for a professionnal use ? it's my problem too why the sound insert in swf easy is downgrading in quality ? I read to settings this but not found in software ?

Thanks !

[quote="dijenga"]How are you adding your sounds? I use drag and drop, works fine for me.

Added a sample of Steely Dan's "FM (no static at all)" from the movie FM.[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:02 pm 

is not on my computer, it's on all computer, the mp3 or wav original are correctly read on my pc with my sound card, but if i insert on swf easy , the sound is downgrade and mono, it's the software the problem not my pc, I use over software for make website and not this problem when i insert a mp3, is always correctly reading after, swf easy have a file lame.dll for mp3 or sound and manage it, this problem (with other effects bugs... in this software ... compare with an free software), is a bug not a problem on my pc ... when the sothink support or resseller microapplication correct my problem and say the solution but quiet on this, i transfert on support the project for analysing but no response at this time, he sell software but not support it and not solution for me , is not a sérious society ! my version of flash player is 10.1.53.64 and active x is 10.0.45.2 (last version and automaticly update on adobe), my sound card is connexant high definition audio on lenovo notebook (recently)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:42 pm 

when i open sothink swf easy project with other software and my mp3 original is convert to an mp3 in 11025 16 Bits Mono .... my original mp3 is 44100 stéréo 320 kb/s, when this software convert sound and downgrading quality ... and not settings this on software ?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:55 pm 

I resolve this bug when i capture the video to avi, and add my music with virtuadub and convert all with format factory to an swf and it's good now. I waiting response to sothink and resseller Micro applications since 3 week now and no response at now ...

Thanks and hop correct this bug to future version, i test easy 6.3 for see is correct this problem but sound is passed in mono and downgrading to 11025 too ! volontary ? i don't , but no level or settings.

Thanks at all