SourceTec Software

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:28 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: There is problem?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:10 am 

hi!
I was created a button in sothink swf easy and host it on swfcabin.com to embed button on my blog.I have embed button on my blog successfully but guys I was created a URl link behind behind button and when I click on my button at my blog,It's opening a link at other Tab of Internet explorer but I don't want to open URL link at other tab of Internet Explorer.I Just want to open URl link in current tab. So please help me I have done my best but I'm still enable to do it.I have selected all link target one by one but the result is zero.
Please help me that how can I open URl link in current tab of Internet Explorer.?
thanks in advance :lol:

Post subject: Re: There is problem?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:35 pm 

[quote="dijenga"]When you create the button, in the "Add Navigation Button" box that pops up do the following:

CLICK "ADD"

In the TEXT box, type the text you want displayed.

In the LINK TO box, type the hyperlink.

In the TARGET box, choose "_self".[/quote]

thanks for your reply but it's only works when I select target as "_blank" and when I click on button it's open link in other tan of internet explorer and when I select _self,_top etc as target and embed button on my blog and then when i click on button it's not works.I mean it's not open any link even other tab of internet explorer.It's only work when I select _blank as target and it open link in other tab of internet explorer?