SourceTec Software

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:00 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:27 pm 

Hello all.

First of all I'm a completely new Sothink user here and actually a complete newbie when it comes to flash. I have a couple of questions that I hope some of you can help me with? I'm going to post this to support as well, but I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by posting them here to!

My goal is to make som flash banners on a new web page a colleague and me are working on. I have found that the Sothink SWF Easy seems to be a very intuitive and good tool to work with.

I'm working on a banner with two scenes and have as I said a couple of questions about the banner.

First question is if it's possible to make a fade out/in transition effect between the two scenes? Now it's just ab'ruptly going from one scene to the other.

The other question wich is a bit more comlicated I guess is that I'm using two short movie scenes in the back, in the first scene. To be able to fill the whole area that are showing the movie clip, i had to stretch and "skew" the movie clip over and under the actuall size of the banner (as shown in the pictures I have linked here). I guess this can cause some problem/bad effect when using it on the web (if i stretch the flash it is showing in my browser). Is it possible to "crop" or in other ways make sure the area over and under the banner are not shown? I hope I'm asking this in a way that it is explaining my problem? :)

Here is two links (since BBcode is of here in the forum) of screenshots I hope someone will look at and that are showing/explaining my problem.

http://tinypic.com/r/33wv9zq/4
http://tinypic.com/r/vzbmeq/4

Excuse my English since this is not my natural language!

Again I will send this to support as well, but maybe someone here have some ideas and can help me?

Thank you so much.

Rgds,

Espen Andresen