SourceTec Software

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:56 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:10 am 

Hi,

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with this. I have to submit this project by tomorrow and I can't seem to solve what is wrong with my file.

I usually click "Preview" to check how the animations on my slides are working and they seem to be working right until slide 10. After that particular slide, I just went on to create the following slides (slides 11 to 21) and did not click on "Preview" anymore as there is minimal animation (basically just texts) and I know what it would look like when I do click on the play movie (I know it was going to work fine so I did not bother to click on it after slide 10).

When the presentation is finished and I was to "Preview" it one last time before exporting it, the program stops and gives me an error saying something like:
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Easy\SwfEasy.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I went to click on "Publish"/"Export Movie" thinking it would still work and convert my .gla file to .swf file but it did not and still showed the error I specified above.

I have the latest Microsoft C++ run-time (Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package) as far as I know so shouldn't my C++ be working fine?

I don't know how to fix this one and I have tried correcting any mistakes/error that may be the cause of this runtime error. I have used Sothink SWF Easy before and this is the first time I have encountered this problem.

Please help, I don't know what to do anymore and I need this presentation published (.swf format) (I don't have anymore time to make a new presentation using a different program -cries-).

Any suggestions and input would be greatly appreciated.

-gemstone-