SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:58 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Front Page Support
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 11:20 pm 

I'm not sure where my problem is, but when I view the movie that I have created it appears perfect until I publish it to my server. The only think that comes up is the "background" color and the movie never loads. Is there something that needs to be set on my server to accept these files.<br><br>THX for the help!<br><br>Digit<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 6:18 pm 
Guru

Please check if you have uploaded the swf file to the site.<br>If so, please tell us how did you publish your site in detail.<br>Thanks and looking forward your reply. <br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 7:13 am 

Well, I am able to publish (through FrontPage), but when I try to "add" another movie or button to another page, it changes the first movie that I have created. I may not be doing something right, but when I try to save a new "movie" it will not allow me to change the name and will only accept the default name. Are there some parameters that I need to follow? THX! Debra http://www.minihomedepot.com <br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 9:02 pm 
Guru

Could you please tell us in what tool did you "add another movie or button to another page"? In Sothink Glanda or FrontPage? And your operation step by step on how did you add another button to another page? <br><br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:54 am 

I was trying to add another movie to a different page in Front Page. But when I tried to change the name of the file from Normal_PageletServer.GlandaButton to another name, it give me an error and will only accept that name. I even tried to just change it to Normal_PageletServerB.GlandaButton but I must not be doing something right. I put it aside for the time being as when I save a new movie it overwrites the one I am using now.<br><br>I even tried saving it in a different folder, but it still shows the same movie.<br><br>THX<br>DIGIT<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 6:18 pm 
Guru

In FrontPage, the glanda movie inserted into the page gets a default name. This name will be used for *.swf file also. If you change the name of the movie manually, the movie will not be found, so it can not displayed,<br><br><br>