SourceTec Software

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:35 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Romantic Buttons?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 8:28 pm 

Hi,<br><br>Today is the first day I've tried this tool. I'm using the Romantic set of buttons and all is going well but when you click the links made with it, it shows "Sothink Glanda". So how do I get rid of that? I have looked and there doesn't seem to be an option for the "Down" phase.<br><br>Anyone who knows how to get rid of that please let me know as soon as possible I'm doing a site for semi-famous person and I need to get it done in a hurry.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Erik...<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:04 am 
Guru

You are using the trial version, which dose not support adding link to the button.<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:52 am 

I replied to this last night? Wonder why it's not here?<br><br>Well it isn't the trail version sorry. I paid for it. The links work fine I have published it. The only problem is that in the "down" the button reads for a split second, "sothink Glanda". I just can't have that. So how do I remove the text for the down possitition?<br><br>Thanks,<br>Erik...<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:04 pm 
Guru

With the button selected in the design window, click Text button on the left, Then in Text property panel, click text 1 of plate in text list. Then input the content into Text bar or just empty the Text bar to "remove" the text.<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:19 pm 

Thank you! I feel like such an idiot. I have made three different sets of buttons for other pages and noticed that on all of them but this one. <br><br>I swear I must have stared at it for an hour last night and just never noticed that. Any ways thank you for the response, that was it.<br><br>Erik...<br><br>