SourceTec Software

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:27 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 10:24 pm 

Hello. Does Glanda tech respond here? Is this forum a place for support or help questions? Just curious because questions go unanswered or take days for only one or two questions.<br><br>I purchased Glanda the other day. It says support is offered via email for registered users (which I guess I am if I purchased it online). Rather than fill up your email Inbox, and for the benefit of all other users, I post to public forum. Isn't that better than email so others can see and search questions/answers and not bother you with the same questions over and over?<br><br>Also, on the product web page:<br><br>http://www.srctec.com/webtools/glanda/index.htm<br><br>it says in a box on the right "Also Get Help Here" with a hyperlink:<br><br>http://kickme.to/glandahelp<br><br>But that web page says it is permanently closed due to ill health (I hope all is okay with that site owner and health is getting better). Others in the forum have commented long time ago that the site is closed. But the link is still up. It makes me wonder what kind of support we get for buying Glanda.<br><br>Will somebody please respond to questions in the forum or must they be sent by email? As developer we don't have days or weeks to wait for answer when our own customer is expecting finished results and we have deadline to meet.<br><br>Also, product page says for buying Glanda, "It supplies hundreds of well-designed templates" but I definitely didn't get "hundreds" of templates when I bought it the other day. Just some templates, not hundreds. Is there more templates someplace else?<br><br>I am happy to buy your program but I would like customer service if that's possible.<br><br>Thank you.<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 9:59 pm 
Guru

Sorry for the delay responds. We are all in the holiday for 5.1.<br>Normally, no matter you send us email or post question here, you will get responds at the same day (except weekend).<br>The site "http://kickme.to/glandahelp" is created by our user -- Simon, who created many guides and templates on this site. I think this will be helpful for other users so add the link on our site. But later for the ill health, Simon has to close this site. He emailed us that he will come back and continue to manage this site soon.<br><br>The templates are all in Sothink Glanda. Please click the Button on the left panel and you will see 33 templates and 4 folders. More templates are in these folders. You can double click to open folder and find more.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>WangYuan<br>Webmaster<br><br>