SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:42 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 9:10 am 
Hi there-<br><br>I paid for a registration key on 5/20/04. Have both email messages from paypal. The one stating the payment was accepted came on 5/24/04. However there is still no key. I have written to you also trying to get information but I have gotten nothing. Please contact me. I have a site ready to install but can not do it until I get the key....<br><br>heyoka101@aol.com<br><br>I will check back here also.<br><br>Thanks<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 11:25 am 
Guru

Hi Chris,<br><br>We have sent you an email on May 24th to request you to send us the machine fingerprint.<br>If you did not receive that email, please register in this forum and send your machine fingerprint by using the "Send Private" function of this forum.<br>Please send it to Webmaster.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 9:16 am 
Thanks for the above. I never got an email but who knows. that is okay as long as we can get this straightened out now that would be great. I just registered for the forum and I am waiting for the email to cnfirm my password. While waiting can someone tell me what my machine fingerprint is and where I would find it? <br><br>Thanks again,<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 9:20 am 

Okay I know have my username and I am registered. Just need to figure out the fingerprint. I will look around our site also and see if there is anything.<br><br>Thanks<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 9:33 am 
Site Admin

Please <A HREF="http://www.sothink.com/order/orderhelp.htm" target="_new">click here</A> to see how to get your machine fingerprint.<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 1:48 pm 

Okay I have registered, sent a private message and an email to you with my footprint about two hours ago. Now just waitng for your reply.<br><br>Thaks<br>Ichiban101<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 10:52 pm 
Site Admin

I have receivied your message. Because it is Saturday now, our sales staff will send you the registration key on the next business day.<br><br>Thanks.<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 11:31 am 
Guru

The code has been sent to you via email and the private message. Please check it.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br>