Dear every one here,
We are glad to inform you that Video Encoder Engine for Adobe Flash (Linux Version) 1.0 Build 80617
You can check the new features here:
· Full control over the quality of video and audio for converted Flash Videos.
· Customizable audio sample rate, bit rate, channels and volume via command-line parameters.
· Customizable video dimension, frame rate, key frame interval, bit rate and etc via command-line parameters.
· Convert video to FLV with different zoom mode (LetterBox, Pan&Scan, and Stretch) for better visual effect.
· Automatically create thumbnail image for the converted video in JPEG format.
· Advanced video editing function lets you crop the video via command-line parameters.
Download the trial version and the recommeded codecs:
http://www.sothinkmedia.com/flash-video ... wnload.htm
Note: To get better compatibility and performance, we recommend that you download and install the additional codecs on the server.
If you feel satisfied with the program after evaluation, please order it from the link below:
http://www.sothinkmedia.com/flash-video ... /order.htm
NOTE：The program is not registered using registration information; the full version will be delivered to the registered user after the payment is completed!
Try live demo here:
http://flv-encoder-linux.sothinkmedia.c ... o/list.php
Video Hosting Solution:
http://www.sothinkmedia.com/flash-video ... lution.htm
User's Manual (PDF and CHM formats):
http://www.sothinkmedia.com/flash-video ... load.htm#u
For more information:
http://www.sothinkmedia.com/flash-video ... /index.htm
If you have any problems with the new version, please feel free to contact us.