Hello everybody here,
We are glad to inform you Sothink DHTML Menu 8.6 build 80707
in the version?
• Support Firefox 3 and Opera 9.5.
• Work as add-in of Expression Web 2.0
• Upgrade plug-in from 3.2 to 3.3 for Dreamweaver, from 3.2 to 3.3 for FrontPage, from 1.7 to 1.8 for Expression Web and from 2.1 to 2.2 for Golive.
• The "Check for Updates" dialog has popped up by mistake if installing and running Office 2007 after Sothink DHTML Menu was installed.
• A mistake prompting dialog has popped up when you open the web pages in Dreamweaver or Golive and the web pages were saved in the directory with name containing Non-English characters.
• Some dll which was mistakenly regarded as viruses by Anti-virus software is actually not viruses.
• An error dialog has popped up when clicking "Save and close" while using the Sothink DHTML Menu as an add-in in Dreamweaver 3 and Dreamweaver 4.
the new version have a evaluation now:
All the registered user of 8.x can upgrade to the latest version for free
. For other version users, please check the upgrade information here:
For more information about the new version:
If you have any problems with the new version, please feel free to contact us.