SourceTec Software

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:05 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:16 am 
Poster

Could someone please tell me if there are plans to release a new version of Sothink's HTML Editor? and if so what some of the new features may be?<br><br>Thanx<br><br>Flash.Hound

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 9:02 pm 
Guru

We are planing to upgrade the widget tools recently. So the new version of Sothink HTML Editor will be published later. If you have some good suggestion, please let us know.<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 12:04 am 
Poster

Glad you asked Jess! Here's a short list of some things that would make great iimprovements to your HTML Editor:<br><br>1. XML editing and validation support<br>2. More flexible tables... think Adobe GoLive, awesome table flexability. every aspect of a table can be controlled in GL.<br><br>When I think of anything else I'll let you know :)<br><br><br><br><br>Flash.Hound

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 12:21 am 
Guru

Thanks a lot! We will consider your suggestion. <br><br>

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 6:34 pm 

I've been trying to find out where (if it exists), I can find the word wrap feature for the HTML Editor. Is it there and if so, where and how do I set it?<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 8:57 pm 
Guru

The word wrap function has not been provided in current version, but we will add it in its later version.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 5:07 pm 
I bought sothink html editor, but have formatted since then and need to download it again. I see where to order it again on your page and where to download the free version, but where do I redownload the registered version?<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:25 pm 
Guru

Please send your register name and email to support@sothink.com.<br>And we will send you the download link again.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Rachel W.<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 2:09 am 
How about a spell checker with the HTML editor.<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 11:46 am 

the biggest problem i have with the web editor is formatting! i don't mind so much that my html is reformatted if i edit in the WYSIWYG (except when i re-orders my embedded java-script!), but at least reformat it so that indents go by matching tags!!!! it drives me crazy to try to have to troubleshoot problem code (especially embedded tables) when tags don't line up... : )<br><br>i'll be forever in your debt; shoot, i'd even re-pay for an upgrade that FORMATS MY HTML MY WAY! <grin><br><br>thanks!<br>mike pullen<br>www.pullencomputing.com<br>west point, va, us<br><br>