Hello everybody here,
We are glad to inform you Sothink DHTML Menu 9.0 build 81111
in the version?
* Support Google Chrome
* Support Tab menu
: Tab menu can display main menu items as tabs. Sub menu items are displayed on a line below when you move your mouse over a main menu item.
* Optimize the setting of "Item > Background" and support setting background with rounded corner. Users can custom the background images as they like.
* Simplify the surround function
by dividing "Popup Menu > Surround" into normal panel and advanced panel. Users can adjust the color, tint & brightness to edit the surround image or choose corners and edges separately. The surround image can be added to the surround image list before being applied it to the menu item.
* Add 5 new built-in
templates and re-design 8 built-in
* Optimize the style function
. Sort the styles by the frequency and support modifying the present styles.
* Add an option in dialog "Options > General" to sort the styles
in Menu Item > Style panel and images in Image Library
and Background Library
by the frequency.
* The files will be displayed as thumbnails
when clicking the folder buttons in several panels of the program to browse and choose files in the computer.
* Move the option
setting in "Global > Menu Type" to "Global > General."
* "Auto-scroll" is checked automatically
in option setting of "Global > General" when choosing "Float" as menu type.
the operating procedures in image library and sort
the images by the frequency.
* Optimize the preview window
in "Popup Menu > Effect".
* Modify the tip text
of several buttons on the main toolbar.
* Delete 2 buttons
on the toolbar of menu tree panel and adjust the order of other buttons
* When inputting invalid value as width in "Global > General" with the option "Stretch whole menu width" checked, the program fails to react.
* When previewing a web page that includes a 2-level menu in Netscape browser, the character "#" has been added to the URL address of this web page automatically after clicking different menu items for several times.
* If user set to hide "Flash movie or other ActiveX Object" automatically in "Global > Advanced", Flash movie or other ActiveX Object has failed to be shown correctly in some browsers on MAC platforms.
the new version have a evaluation now:
All the registered user of 8.x can upgrade to the latest version for free
. For other version users, please check the upgrade information here:
For more information about the new version:
If you have any problems with the new version, please feel free to contact us.