SourceTec Software

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:24 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 1:09 pm 
Poster

Hi-<br>I've been using DHTMLMenu for some time now, and the question I have is: Is it at all possable to covert the DHTMLMenu Scripts to VB,WSH, and or VBS to be used in desgining Windows Programs/Application?????<br><br>Or would you consider making a version of DHTMLMenu for VB,WSH,VBS etc.... as a ActiveX, DLL, or OCX Plugin?????<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:18 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi,<br><br>Thanks for your suggestion.<br><br>Would you please explain it more detailedly? That'll help us decide whether implementing the features is possible or not.<br><br>Regards! <br><br><br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto: support@sothink.com "> support@sothink.com </A>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 6:55 am 
Hi-<br>I've noticed that some of the DHTMLMenus resemble menus that are used in the development of Visual Basic type of applications. The only interesting ActiveX plug-in for Visual Basic that will allow you to created cool buttons is 3D Active Button Magic by MultiMedia Soft. What I'm looking for is a way to be able to some-how utilize the menus/buttons that are created in DHTMLMenu to be used in VB types of applications with minimum or no programming experience needed. In the past I've come across java to vb conversion programs, but never had a need to use them, so, If any one has the abilities and means to create such a monster/ activeX etc... program, I'm sure it would be you- I'm pretty impressed by the work you guys/gals have done thus far. Keep up the great work. <br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 7:05 am 
You can even call it VBMenu, WSHMenu,VBSMenu or etc...<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:14 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi,<br><br>Thanks a lot for the explanation and the encouragement. <br><br>However, because dhtml menu is not separate program, but run in web browsers, it can not be made as ActiveX plug-in for Visual Basic type of applications.<br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto: support@sothink.com "> support@sothink.com </A>

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:51 am 
How about converting DHTMLMenu to Java Applet (Sothink CoolMenu) , for those OSes like MAC OS 9 that do support Java Applets but do not support DHTMLMenu.<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 12:13 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi,<br><br>We can not convert DHTMLMenu to Java Applet. But as for your concern of supporting MAC OS 9, Sothink DHTMLMenu4.0 supports this OS.<br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto: support@sothink.com "> support@sothink.com </A>