SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:37 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:19 pm 

Has anyone had problems when buying software from Sothink via their online processing.<br><br>I orederd last evening, the credit card went through but I've heard nothing from anyone.<br><br>I purchased DHTML Menu builder.<br><br>I'm in the US and I don't want to call China which is where it appears Sothink is located. <br><br>Any help would be appreciated<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Greg Landry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:07 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Did you receive the order confirmation letter from ShareIt-our sales agent after you ordered the program?<br>If you did, please tell us your order reference number, we will send you the program as soon as we check it.<br>If you did not, please tell us your name and email address as well as other information when you ordered the program so that we can help you check out your order status.<br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto:support@sothink.com">support@sothink.com</A>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:37 pm 

Hello,<br><br>I have sent the info and no one seems to be responding. I've bought software from this company before and had no problems so I'm a bit confused.<br><br>Greg<br><br><br>Sincerely,<br>Greg Landry<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Greg Landry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 6:00 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

I saw your mail and sent you the program. <br>Please have a check.<br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto:support@sothink.com">support@sothink.com</A>