SourceTec Software

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:08 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: BUG in DHTML-menu 4.2
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:29 am 
In DHTML-Menu 4.2 there is a BUG that gets on my nerves!<br>If I make a cross-frame menu it works fine if I link to filename.htm but if I copy that file to directory/filename.htm and link to it from the menu it DOESN´T cross the frame it stays in the menu frame only.<br>(It open the page as it should but when moving the mouse over the menu fram the menu doesn´t cross the frame as it should)<br>Can you fix this? It can´t be too hard?<br><br><br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:30 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Please do not worry and we will help you solve it.<br><br>First, tell me your URL to the page to take a look at what you said. Thanks!<br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto:support@sothink.com">support@sothink.com</A>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:20 pm 
You can look at http://www.styrkelyft.com<br>It´s in swedish but you can choose "Bild-Gallerier" and choose any of the items on the submenu.<br>Aftar tha page has loaded go to the same menu "Bild-galleri" and now the submenu doesn´t cross the frame.<br>This happend to ALL links that are to directory/filenamn.xxx instead of just filename.xxx (the links cant be in other directorys)<br>I´ve tested to move the file from the directory to just filename.xxx and than it worked as it should.<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:54 am 
Support Team
Support Team

I checked your page. It is not a bug actually, but you did incorrectly to the pages under "Bild-Gallerier". All the pages loaded to the main frame should include the menu_cnt.js and stm31.js files, but you did not.<br><br>Please have a check.<br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto:support@sothink.com">support@sothink.com</A>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 9:29 am 
Well I know that the files are not include in that files now but when they where include it didn´t work.<br>II´ll put up a example for you.<br>I´ll post the link here.<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 10:05 am 
I found the problem!!!<br>the problem was the path for the script.<br><br><script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript1.2" src="menu_cnt.js"></script><br><br>should be <br><script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript1.2" src="../menu_cnt.js"></script><br><br>when put into a directory.<br><br>