SourceTec Software

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:37 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:24 pm 

Has anyone else had problems with sothink shipping a product? I purchased SWFDecompiler four days ago and still have not received the product even though paypal says it was funded. Seems as though responding to their support email is a "when we get around to it" policy. Would be interested if anyone else is having these problems.<br>Signed "A not very impressed customer" <br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:25 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Are you Robert Taggart? Sorry for the delay delivery. I have sent the program to you. Please check it out.<br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto:support@sothink.com">support@sothink.com</A>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 7:26 am 

I purchased the dhtmlMenu through PayPal 12 hours ago (last night) and I have still not received a download link. I thought this process would be automated.<br><br>I have also sent an email to support but have not received a reply yet. Had I known that the PayPal method would have taken so long, I would have ordered through the other system.<br><br>I urgently require this product. Please can you process my order and send me the download link ASAP.<br><br>Thanks.<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:11 am 
I noticed that my previous message went in to the wrong order of replies. So I am posting here, just in case you miss it. Please can someone attend to my order.<br><br>Thanks.<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:42 pm 
Guru

All orders from ShareIt will be processed automatically while the orders through Paypal need us to process manually. As a result, there might be a little delay for paypal orders on Saturday and Sunday. Please sure we are processing them and send the download link in the 1st time.<br><br>To above customers, we have processed all the orders and send the email to your address. Please check it. <br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:35 pm 

I paid using PayPal on Thursday evening (EST). I have still not received the download link, although you said that you have sent them to everyone.<br><br>Please tell me what is going on!<br><br>P.S - It should state clearly on your site that PayPal orders are not processed immediately. Had I know this before, I would have used ShareIt for my purchase.<br><br><br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:24 pm 
Guru

Hi Joel,<br><br>All orders are processed and the emails were sent to our customer's address. If you still not receive it, please contact us and give us another email address so that we could send another copy to you. <br><br>Thanks for comments, we have this statement on our paypal order page:<br><A HREF="http://www.sothink.com/order/paypal.htm." target="_new">http://www.sothink.com/order/paypal.htm.</A><br>Anyway we will add this to each order page.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:41 pm 

I received it a little while ago. Thank you.<br>Great product by the way - well done !<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:05 pm 
I ordered it on Sunday... it is now Wednesday morning... still no download link... still no reply to my emails... i sent two so far....... and no reply to a post concerning this issue that I posted yesterday...... someone please contact me aja@aj2000.com<br>Thanks<br>Eric B<br><br>