SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:41 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Where is my order
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:15 am 
Dear SoThink<br>I ordered swf decompiler 2 days ago via paypal and have not had any respose from you please contact me with the software asap. Thanks.<br>Eric<br>aja@aj2000.com<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:13 pm 
Guru

Dear Eric,<br><br>We have sent you the email on Dec 8.<br>Just now I have forwarded the email to your address again.<br>If you still can not receive it, please give us another email address for us to send to.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Customer Service<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:10 pm 
I just posted on another thread... it is now Dec 10th Wed morning and still i did not get your emails... are you sure you are sending to the right email address? It is aja@aj2000.com<br><br>What subject line are you sending with... if you could you can email me at bonnici@eyesonwindsor.com<br><br>Thanks<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:24 pm 
Guru

Yes, it is the email address we have sent to. And the subject is "... Thanks for ordering one license of Sothink SWF Decompiler!". The email is in HTML format. Is this the reason you can not receive it?<br><br>Just now I have forwarded the email to the new address you provide. Please let us know if you receive it.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Customer Service<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:57 am 
I can receive html emails no problem.... and your email did not come to me at my new email address either....<br><br>Perhaps my email server has your address on some type of blacklist or something... maybe it is a filter keeping you out.. is this possible??<br><br>Anyway can you contact me by msn then? my email for msn is opeartions@onceaman.com<br><br>I will have it on all day...<br><br>Hope to hear from you soon<br><br>Thanks<br>Eric Bonnici<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:44 pm 
hello again <br><br>I waited all day but did not hear from you again... i guess you must be on the otherside of the globe and sleeping while i was up all day waiting for you on MSN.<br><br>I was thinking that if the problem is an email filter with my server then you could email me the download instructions to my email on another server. The email is operations@onceaman.com<br><br>Also if that isn't possible can we meet on msn or icq to discuss this on msn you can find me by using the operations@onceaman.com email address on icq my number is 7297007 <br><br>Anyhow please help me get this going because I am getting frustrated. Do you even have a phone number I can call?<br><br>I look forward to your cooperation... and your product which looks really good... <br><br>Eric Bonnici<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:40 pm 
Guru

Sorry for letting you wait as we are in different timeblock.<br>We have got error message today from our mail system that said unable to connect successfully to your mail server.<br>I also tried to add you on MSN but failed because your email address has no passport. <br><br>Anyhow I have sent the register instruction email to this address: operations@onceaman.com. And have used another mail system to send it to the both email addresses your provided previously. Hope you can receive it.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Customer Service<br><br><br><br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:26 pm 
Thank you so much... it has arrived at both addresses....<br><br>I look foward to using your product.<br><br>Regards<br>Eric Bonnici<br><br><br>