SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:21 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:33 am 
Hi, I ordered DHTML menu via PayPal on Feb 1 . The purchase has been completed, I have emailed support twice with no answer, and have not received a registration key. If I'd read this support forum before purchase, I may not have made the purchase...seems an all too common occurrence. My only hope is that resolution is soon to come. May I have my key please??<br><br>The order was placed under the email address plmeador@woh.rr.com and I can also be reached at patti@designreflectionspc.com<br><br>I really am looking forward to using your software! Thank you, and hope to hear from you soon.<br><br>Patti Meador<br>plmeador@woh.rr.com<br>patti@designreflectionspc.com<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 8:05 am 
Site Admin

This week, many mails we sent out were retured back due to some problems. So, if you can not receive a reply to your mail within 24 hour, please try to contact us with a different mail box.<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:06 pm 

I have registered and am logged in now so I will received an email (hopefully) if a reply of any help is posted. I ordered the software, paid for it, and have contacted support twice. I've posted an alternative email address here, and I expect a key or a full refund for a product I'm unable to use. Once again, here are THREE email addresses the product key can be sent to<br>plmeador@woh.rr.com<br>patti@designreflectionspc.com<br>rmeador@woh.rr.com<br><br>I will not wait another 24 hours...I ordered and paid 4 days ago, this should be plenty of time to have received my registration key.<br><br>I don't like to be nasty, or even firm, but this seems a very shoddy operation! If you can't process online payment and provide prompt customer satisfaction, you shouldn't offer it as an option.<br><br>Please, just send me my key or return the monies to my PayPal account.<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:12 pm 
Guru

Dear Patricia,<br><br>We have sent you email with register key for several times to your address plmeador@woh.rr.com.<br>But they were all returned.<br>Just now I have forwarded the email to your address patti@designreflectionspc.com and rmeador@woh.rr.com.<br>Hope this will do.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:12 pm 

I did receive the key this evening. Thank you.<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:40 am 

I too ordered Sothink SWF Quicker almost 4 days ago with no response from you what-so-ever. I paid using Paypal and I have received the 2 e-mails from them<br><br>1 - Receipt for your Payment to SourceTec Software Co., Ltd.<br>2 - Payment Accepted!<br><br>But I am yet to get an e-mail with the Registration key...<br><br>I have e-mailed support about two or three times with no response to me, <br><br>So can you please send my my Key.<br><br>E-mail Address is - Cnico62721@aol.com<br><br>Thank you - Craig...<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:10 pm 
Guru

Hello Craig,<br><br>We have sent you so many emails both using Sothink account and hotmail account. <br>But it seems you did not receive them all.<br>Following is the email. Please give us a reply in quick since we will be on holiday from today.<br><br>-----Original Message-----<br>From: Sothink Support [mailto:support@sothink.com] <br>Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 9:49 AM<br>To: Cnico62721@aol.com<br>Subject: Craig Nico, thanks for ordering Sothink SWF Quicker!<br><br>Dear Craig Nico,<br><br>Thanks for ordering Sothink SWF Quicker!<br><br>Since Sothink SWF Quicker v1.5, we have changed the registration method. <br>If you are using the older version of Sothink SWF Quicker, please first upgrade to the latest version by downloading the unregistered version through our web site. <br><br>Then when you run the program you will see the notice dialog, please click the button "Enter register key". <br>In the pop-up dialog, you will get your "Machine fingerprint". <br>Last, reply to this email with your fingerprint and we will give you the register name and key.<br><br>For more FAQs about registering, please go to our web site: http://www.sothink.com/order/orderhelp.htm<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Customer Service<br>SourceTec Software Co., LTD.<br>Website: http://www.sothink.com<br>Email: support@sothink.com<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 2:28 pm 

I just want to let you know - I received the Serial number and everything works perfect.. thank you......<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 7:50 pm 
This time I ordered Sothink SWF decompiler almost 5 days ago with no response from you what-so-ever. I paid using Paypal and I have received the 2 e-mails from them<br><br>1 - Receipt for your Payment to SourceTec Software Co., Ltd.<br>2 - Payment Accepted!<br><br>But I am yet to get an e-mail with the Registration key...<br><br>I have e-mailed support about two or three times with no response to me, <br><br>So can you please send my my Key.<br><br>E-mail Address is - Cnico62721@aol.com<br><br>Thank you - Craig...<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 10:44 pm 
well dude if you read the forums youll know they are on holidays.<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 3:26 pm 
Guru

Hello Craig,<br><br>We have sent you the email.<br>If you still could not receive it, please provide us your machine fingerprint of Sothink SWF Decompiler via the "Private Messenger".<br>The "Private Messenger" I referred is the "Send Private" function in this forum. Please send your machine fingerprint to webmaster.<br>Thanks.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 2:13 am 
I will send it now using the private messenger. but i want to let you know - you just sent me the serial number but it doesn't work.<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 2:26 am 
I cant find the "send private message area in this forum anywhere -- also just to let you know, I got got the registration number via e-mail today -- you have the right machine number but the serial code is not working ... now what?<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:58 am 
well login then<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:55 am 
Guru

Craig,<br><br>I have sent you a private message. Please login and check it.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 8:19 pm 

thakn you - i got the right number, everything works perfect.<br><br>ps - i love these programs... <br><br>