SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:11 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:19 am 

I have a website I've had a long time. I used either version 8 or 9 to create the menu and it works fine. I need to add some new menu items and haven't been able to figure this out. I've been able to insert item, name the button, and add the link to that page. I saved the modified pgt file and uploaded that file. The new button does not show on the menu. I'm thinking that maybe I've missed a step and have no idea what. This does use a js set of files. Maybe I missed something there? Any ideas where I messed up? Maybe if I used this more often.....BTW, this is a FP website. I will eventually redo the website in Dreamweaver CS5 but haven't the time right now. The link is http://www.astral-imaging.com The inserted button was suppose to show up between Observatory and Software and named Links.

Thanks,

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:34 am 
Guru

Hi Steve,

I looked at the files on the server and there does not appear to be a menu item between "Observatory" and "Software". Also, the files on the server appear to be old (DHTML Menu Version 6). Please make sure that the files generated when you modified the menu have been uploaded to the server.

Regards,

Bill
Unofficial DHTML Menu Resource Site