SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:55 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 2:51 am 

Evening... I recently downloaded the trial version, and I can't even view the widgets that come with the trial version! Whenever I activate the preview window or a browser I get multiple errors for 75% of the widgets. For example: when I try to view the Black widget that comes prepackaged, I get this error: http://www.planetjk.com/images/sothink_error1.jpg. I've tried reinstalling the software. I am using WinNT 4.0 SP6 and IE 5.5. Any ideas? It's not often you see a product that isn't even able to view it's own sample files. Thanks... <br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:20 pm 
Guru

We have tested it and found no such problem. So the problem may be due to your IE. Please check your IE. <br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:42 pm 
I have tested the software on 7 computers on our LAN as well as two computers in various homes. Same problem every time. I don't get the feeling it's me.<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:50 pm 
Guru

Can you see the following example work? http://www.sothink.com/webtools/dhtmlme ... /index.htm?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 8:19 pm 

Despite the prompt to download a 2.7 megabyte Chinese Character Support pack, yes, I see the link just fine.<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 11:07 pm 
Guru

Please download the zip file from http://www.sothink.com/webtools/dhtmlmenu/download.htm again. And then unzip all the files on your local PC, and install the program again. <br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 11:14 pm 

As I stated in my original post, I have already tried that to no avail. I attempted it again tonight, no change. Same problem.<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 1:10 am 
Guru

We checked the package again and found that the problem may be caused by incompatible character-settings in some sample HTML pages. We have corrected this error and updated the new package today. <br><br><br>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 2:37 am 

Hey, thanks. The new one hasn't given me errors as of yet. Thanks for your help. Unfortunately after I uninstalled and reinstalled I only have 20 days of trial left. My first 11 days got wasted on a non-functioning version, which doesn't quite seem right. (Wow... I always find something to complain about, eh? lol... )<br><br><B><A href="http://www.planetjk.com/">PlanetJK</A></B>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 6:43 pm 
Guru

The trial period of the program are 30 days. No matter how many times you install and uninstall the software, you can only use it in 30 days. <br><br>On the other hand, I think 20 is enough for you to decide whether to get a full version or not. <br><br>