SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:12 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 5:30 pm 
Poster

I've falied so far to see any support for software registration. Now since there seems to be no registration support for your software am I to assume that each time a new version comes out it must be purchased just the same as when I first pruchased my copy of Glanda<br><br>Flash.Hound

Post subject: Registering & Upgrading
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 10:20 pm 
Guru

All the users of our products can get the corresponding upgraded version for free.<br>Once we accept the mail including your detail register information for the old version: registered software, register name, address and order code, we will give you the link to download the latest version.<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 11:27 pm 
Poster

Ok so basically when you come out with the next version I can email you my registration info along with the order number to get it. When you say "corresponding upgraded version," am I correct in assuming that you mean one free upgrade and then afterwards the next version must be purchased?! or were you meaning all corresponding versions?<br><br>Flash.Hound

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:32 am 
Guru

"Corresponding upgraded version" here means that different software and different version have different upgraded policy. For example, those who have paid for Sothink Glanda 2001 can get Sothink Glanda 2001a for free. But the old users of CutePage DHTMLMenu have to pay $15.00 for Sothink DHTMLMenu 3.0.<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 1:04 am 
Poster

Ok great.... now here another question regarding the registration process... is it better to wait until a new version of Glanda comes out to register it or does it really matter. If say I sent in my registration info today and 6 months down the road when a new version came out my registration would be on record? or is it just for the purpose of obtaining the latest version and should be presented to obtain the latest version at the time it is released or anytime afterwards?<br><br>Flash.Hound

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 10:55 pm 
Guru

Once you register our software, we will record all your register information and you will share our tech support and upgrade service for ever. When we release a new version, we will send newsletter to all of our users to let them know. And for minor update, we supply free upgrade service.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 11:27 pm 
Poster

Great thanx I'll do that right away before i forget. lol<br><br>Flash.Hound