SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:45 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 6:06 am 

Hello...<br><br>I need help with a horizontal menu that is made of all images. I am a registered user.<br><br>The images do not have any borders themselves, but when I create them side by side they do not 'connect' to each other...there is always a small border between them. <br><br>Item spacing is set to 0 and all borders are set to zero with a Style to NONE AND image borders are set to zero...<br><br>I sentyou the images for review if needed...please help<br><br>thank you<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 10:00 pm 
Guru

I am regretful to tell you that it is a bug of the program.<br>But the patch solving the problem will be published in this week. <br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 4:13 am 

Please let me know when the patch is done...I expect some kind of credit for this...I paid for the service and now I have to wait to use this...the menu was needed a day ago!<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 1:14 am 
Guru

Your mail has been replied.<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 5:29 pm 

Send this patch for my e-mail too.!<br>I'm registered user.!<br>Thanks<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 1:44 pm 
I too am having problems with this. I have e-mailed support to get the patch, but no one is responding to my request. This is ridiculous! I can't use the program to make a descent menu if I can't line them up correctly! It really erks me when I purchase something from a company and they rant and rave about their products and then no one gets back to you when there's a problem. I think I want a refund! <br><br>Have any of you in this post actually received the patch from sothink??? If so, could you please send it to me at monica@walstonet.com ? I would really appreciate it. Since sothink doesn't seem to give a [censored] about the people who have purchased their products, maybe one of you will be willing to help.<br><br>Thanks!<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 4:32 am 

Monica...<br>Dont know whats going on with them...my recent emails to them were sent back as failed mail...both to support@ and webmaster@....their support was absolutely great until now.<br><br> I got an email to download the patch from their site but all I got was a trial version that didnt fix the problem.<br><br>This is what I got as a fix in email from them until the patch was done:<br><br>> The images used by you have the same background, so now you can set the image's background as the background of the whole menu to solve the problemtemporary. Please do as follows:> 1. Save the image in attachment to your local PC.> 2. Select Top Level Menu in Structure window, then check Transparentoption in Background field.> 3. Click Folder icon following Image box to pick up the saved image inyour local PC.> 4. Select "tiled by X" from Display dropdown list.> 5. Shift select all the items in Structure window, check Transparent option of Background in both Normal and Mouse Over dialogs.> Then the gap between the images will be filled.>> Cordially,> SourceTec Software<br><br>I did try it but you can still see a small line unless you match the background perfectly....I hope this helps.<br><br>Ray<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:35 pm 
Ray,<br><br>All of the e-mails I have sent to them have came back as "transient delivery failures" too!<br><br>I don't know what their problem is but I am going to do a chargeback on my credit card and get my money back- since they don't seem to care!<br><br>I have a project I'm doing which requires a dhtml menu and the deadline for it is tomorrow. Now I have to find a different program to achieve this effect so that I can complete it by the deadline. Do you have any suggestions? It really sucks because I like this program, it's easy to use and has a lot of effects. This will definitely be the last time I order anything from these people.<br><br>There's no way I am going to spend more money for long distance to call to China, because I probably won't get any help that way either! This company is ridiculous! I posted a comment in their feedback forum to so that other people could be warned about them!<br><br>Thanks for your post Ray! I appreciate it!<br><br>