ConfusedI purchased Sothink SWf to video converter a week ago today. And have not received a confirmation, or any email from the Sourcetec. I have sent 2 emails and at least 7 support tickets and not a word.
I sent the receipt I received from Papal as well as the following still no reply.
• My e-mail server is available and does not report error when others send me emails I receive approximately 5-15 daily. My email is managed by me on my server.
• My e-mail box is not full, it is set foe unlimited emails so your replies should be delivered to me.
• I do use spam protection but I choose what emails are to be placed into my spam box., and your reply email has not been rejected for any reason. I did add email@example.com
to trusted e-mail addresses to solve any problem.
• My emails have not been sent on holidays, so there should be no delay
• This is my second support ticket plus 2 emails sent to support team with no reply since the order was placed on 7/10/08.
• I have not received the first email from you. Poor business practice.
I buy and sell a lot on the internet, when I send money I expect the product or at least a email that says thanks. I would appreciate an email that says you have been had, that is much better than thinking a company like Sourcetec is not responding because they are to complacent to take care of business.