SourceTec Software

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:04 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:51 am 
Hi
I am using the HTML editor and I have a problem!

I am selecting text on the menu bars and clicking on the hyperlink symbol and typing in my file name but when that is done my text has changed colour. Even more annoying is if I follow exactly the same procedure with the next piece of text it too changes colour - but goes a different colour!!

I have tried reselecting the text and changing colour but it will not budge!
I have tried reformatting it through the table function but again no joy. I usually work in design view as I am not familiar with html (sorry if that offends the purists). I have even been into the html screen, found the line of code to change the colour code there - except it actually show the correct colour in numerical format!!

The site looks a tadge on the messy side now as I have this hotchpotch of random colous which I cannot apparently change!

I hope I have articulated this problem in a sufficiently technical manner for someone to understand what I mean and I shall be grateful for all and any help.

Many thanks
D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:49 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello D Harrison,

Could you please tell us whether you mean the color of the text changed after you add link to it?

Afer you add links to the text, the color will change to the default link color on your computer. It has no relation to the editing tool. If you want to change the color of the link in the webpage, you can try to use CSS file to realize it.

Referring your issue " I follow exactly the same procedure with the next piece of text it too changes colour - but goes a different colour", that might be the color of the accessed link is different from the color of the link have not accessed.

Hope that will be helpful to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:19 pm 

Hi D
Did you figure out how to correct this problem? If so, I would sure appreciate it if you would share the resolution with me.

Connie
hanca@sasktel.net