SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:28 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:10 am 
Poster

I created a menu with several items on the Root Menu. When I specify the Background Image->Normal, I've found the entire image doesn't show unless I add spaces on the General Tab. The next problem is the text does not center vertically on the graphic I enter.

Is there an easy way to center the text horizontally and vertically on the images used for Background->Normal->MouseOut and MouseOver?

Brice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:52 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for your feedback, Brice.

Yes, currently Tree Menu only supports set width and height for the whole menu, not each node (menu item), since each node's width is changeable. So when you try to use image as the node's menu item's background, you have to add more space to enlarge the node's width and height in order to better display the background image.

You can also try to use background image for the whole menu instead of each node.

For the align problem of the text in node, currently you can add extra blank to adjust the alignment of the text in each node. We will optimize this function in future to make it much easier to edit each menu item.