Dear everyone here:
We are pleased to inform you the release of Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac 4.3 build 80818
http://www.sothink.com/product/flash-de ... /index.htm
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac 4.3 build 80818?
http://www.sothink.com/product/flash-de ... atsnew.htm
* Modify the icon for folder and disk in explorer window; when decompiling AS 3.0, the sub-folder is created to view ActionScript.
* Encode Flash in the proper language when including the special characters in Flash; place text encoding options under the main menu "Format".
* Modify the dialog "Export FLA", and add new dialog to provide the available versions for exporting FLA.
* Export AS files into HTML format.
* The keyword syntax that included "with" is not highlighted in AS2 and AS3.
* The program got crashed when viewing Action in turn.
* The error about exporting resources is corrected.
Please download the latest trial version of Sothink SWF Decompile for Mac
Meanwhile, The German version of Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac 4.3
is released, too!
Here is the download link of the German version
of the program:
All our registered users of Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac
can upgrade to the latest version for free
Moreover, for the registered users of Sothink SWF Decompiler for Windows, you can share the favorable price for the Mac version. Please submit a ticket to us for the discount request here:
If you have any suggestions about Sothink SWF Decompile for Mac, please feel free to contact us.
Just enjoy it!