SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:02 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:23 pm 

SWF to Video program won't open on my computer, neither does any of the trial versions of your software. Are you guys doing some type of software updates that might cause the software to not open? I've sent an error report to your company. Can I get the CD ROM version since I have already purchased the license key?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:53 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi way_hobbs,

Did you try reinstalling SWF to Video Converter? You can download it here:
http://www.sothinkmedia.com/download/swftovideo.zip

If it still fails to help, please inform us of your OS information and the error message you encountered! As we are sorry that we failed to receive your letter concerning this issue before.

As for CD, please note that there is only setup of the product locates on CD. No license key of the program has been recorded there.

If you want the backup CD, we can send it to you, but some extra fee for delivery is needed!

Thanks a lot!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:19 am 

I tried to reinstall the software, but though it installed, it would not open - instead, I got an error message saying that SWF to Video encountered a problem and needs to close. So the program never opened after reinstalling. Also, the sortware worked the first few days after i bought the license key, but I could not use it to convert to AVI - an error message kept coming up saying that no appropriate video codec was installed - how do I get an appropriate video codec?

Thanks,
way_hobbs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:44 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi way_hobbs,

Would you please tell us your OS information? And please also provide us with some screen shots for the error message you encountered.

What is more, if you can upload one of the problematic SWF files for us to reproduce the issue, it will be very appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

Regards