SourceTec Software

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:30 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:36 am 

Dear friends

I purchased today flash video lite to convert swf files to avi, the latter used to insert clips into power point presentations. I used successfully Sothink SWF to Video Converter demo but I prefer to purchase this software because better converter.
Unfortunately, this is not possible. The converted file can be seen very well with Windows Meta Player but cannot be seen in power point (I hear voice but display is black).
Please, can you kindly help me? This is the only reason I buy this software: to use with power point.

Happy new year

John

Post subject: POWER POINT
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:58 pm 
Poster

hi John
Sorry for my englsh. Isnt my native languaje.

Well i working in power point severals presentations. When i wish to insert video I use mpeg and wmv to my slides. So working ok , the same way to mp3 (sound).

If you Insert avi use other way: use in ppt Insert Object / Movie Clip , but I recommend you use mpeg or wmv. If you avi video is ok in Windows Media Player then you can convert to this formats.

I before was trying convert my SWF slideshow with Sothink SWF to Video Converter but this works only in simples SWF. I have a slideshow with random effects and only 10 frames and it cants to convert swf to avi. I need convert my SWF slideshow to VCD / DVD television device. This mean convert SWF to mpeg....I still trying.

Well I hope your comments ,

regards

Qualito

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:00 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello,

To John,

We have sent the reply to you via email, and the problem is solved now.

To Qualito,

Could you please provide the problematic swf file for us to have a check? Sorry, current version of Sothink SWF to Video Converter only support converting swf file to avi and iPod file, not mpeg format. Hope you can understand.

We will release a new version of Sothink SWF to Video Converter to support MPEG format in 2007.

Hope that helps and Happy New Year!

Post subject: Problem solved
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:02 am 
Poster

Hi Sohia

Thanks for your speed answer.

In effect SWF to video converter only converts to AVI.

I maked my swf slideshow in Anvsoft Slide Show Maker. But the SWF result is heavy (500 k), so in my web see it slowly.
http://joaquin.phpnet.us

Well. I tried with slideshow from Sothink Quicker and the slideshows is fast, dont heavy (10 k) , the pics (jpgs) are outside from the SWF file. Very good.

But the slideshow of Sothink Quicker only have good effects but the slideshow dont accept music (mp3) and dont have masks...but the way i have to decompiling the slideshow SWF to sqf to put a mp3 or put action to call mp3 external (another SWF external with mp3) to hear the sound. Or finally put a .mid in the html.

Well, i was trying convert my SWF slideshow to avi and and to mpeg to see in my television set. Is a good news than the SWF to video converter soon could to convert SWF to mpeg. I tried with the SWF to video converter and only convert to avi the SWF slideshow maked with Sothink Quicker I supose beacuse is SWF dont heavy. But with the 500 k SWF slideshow, it dont convert.

I finally found a new solution, to use a CD/DVD Photo Creator wich have a lot in the web. This allows see in CD/DVD my animated pics in my TV.

Maybe further the slideshow of Sothink Quicker could be complete because is a good slideshow, ideal to the web. Only please could you add mp3 option and more settings?. Also maybe please have you another software to make slideshow to the web and i dont know.

Thanks for your answer and your help.

Regards

Happy New Year !!

Qualito