SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:11 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:52 pm 
Guru

Well I think everybody knows that it's not easy to make animated button with audio & including click action. so I took the challenge and come up with this button, Click on the button see it in action.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:57 pm 
Guru

Some more button made with Sothink SWF Easy v5.0

Just ungroup them and see how it was done.

Post subject: Very Nice
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:18 am 
Poster

ghol, good work. Would be interesting in a step-by-step tutorial on how you were able to do this in SWF Easy.

Strat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:52 pm 
Guru

This is how I made shapes and especially for making this button.

see the demo please
http://www.feizsite.com/Sothink/glanda/ ... shape.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:36 pm 
Poster

Great! This really shows the extent of the built in control you have of the drawing tools.

A note about SWF Easy drawing capabilities: I do not see SWF Easy having a bevel control object. Assigning a bevel to a button would be nice.

I would like to try to add a voice over to either your tutorial or one I can make from scratch. Voice added to a tutorial adds a great dimension and draws attention to details.

Strat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:36 am 
Guru

Thank you and I have mastered the pen tool in every software I have and I can do a nice floral shape with pen tool as well:)

Ok The Tutorial is little large and I did not spend some times to edit it sorry for that.

Basically we do our animation in multiply scenes then export our project and then import it as whole swf movie clip.

The problem is we can not use Sothink SWF Easy build in Ready action for button properties feature. it because it will add _root in to every button so if import it into new project it will keep loop itself.
Now to solve the problem we add action manually and we have to avoid using _root. ( when movie clip imported it's like movie clip nest into another movie clip than's why we can not use _root.)

But if need to use animated button to be linked or associate in main movie we will then use root.

So carefully watch the demo and it will be reveal a feature that no one tells you, it's beauty of Sothink SWF Easy that we can import what we export.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:24 am 
Poster

These are good videos on "How To."

Suggestion:

A - On page view do not start playing the video. I was reading your post and the video was playing. I am sure you overlooked this as you normally do not default with play on page view.

B - If you can make the note fonts larger that would be great too :)

Another thing, I notice DB is not allowing me to move the play head. It does not matter if I pause it or not, I can not go to previous or advance. Hoping this is not v7 acting up.

Strat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:32 pm 

Hi in here, if there's anybody..
i wonder whether someone used Flash Buttons Maker instead of Sothink SWF?is it much different?since i've got problems installing Sothink on my pc..

Last edited by Eduardo1 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:31 pm 
Old Hand

[quote="Eduardo1"]Hi in here, if there's anybody..
i wonder whether someone used Flash Buttons Maker instead of Sothink SWF?is it much different?since i've got problems installing Sothink on my pc..[/quote]

A modern PC should have no problem installing ANY sothink product.

Is "Flash Buttons Maker" a sothink product? If it isn't we can offer NO SUPPORT to other softwares. You will need to go to their forums.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:09 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Actually, Sothink SWF Easy is also called Flash Banner Maker. Please refer to the page below:
http://www.sothink.com/product/swfeasy/

Email: support@sothink.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:30 am 
Old Hand

Actually, Sharon, I believe he was referring to the tool at this site: http://www.webestools.com/flash-button- ... web20.html

It may have been a phishing expedition, as he/she did not state what problem they were having installing SWF Easy . . . buy only after they plugged another company's product.

Time will tell, and if this is their only post, well, you've been spammed again.

Then again, they replied to a post from 2009. If they went through that much trouble to find this thread, why didn't they take that time to learn how to install a program so simple to install as SWF Easy?