SourceTec Software

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:45 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:38 pm 

One thing i hate, is when you got a great software, that has problems.. Im not here to make trash sothink, because i really love their products. I just want them to address this problem as its a huge bug and problem!

I'm posting the video which shows the exact problem! When you off focus from the menu it opens, unless the cursor is still on the point of where the highlighted item is. At the end of the video i show 2 menu being open, when this should not happen, since i set it to only have 1 parent open at a time.

Please sothink, we have requested this fix over 3 months now.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:31 pm 

You should change or replace the software that you are telling.,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:36 am 

Im forced to unfortentatlly, sothink is no longer responding to our emails.

Again, i wish we could use this program, because features are great. we just need to resolve this bug :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:05 pm 

it is not just me it has happened to then. I think their software is excellent but it won't work with .asp pages unless you follow a complicated work around. Their support gave made the extraordinary excuse that .asp pages won't work unless they are connected to a database !

I have had no choice but to ask for a refund and in their defence they have processed that although I have wasted a lot of time on this.

Oh well. At least I will earn another $20 for this post.

If you want a good laugh have a look at a "guru's" support on this thread
http://www.sothink.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=293990

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:32 am 

May be able to help...could also have the wrong end of the stick.

Anywho, it's won't help with regards to asp pages but if you have the problem of the menu randomly opening when you move the mouse off it the way to fix it is to go into where the link boxes are and make sure they either have a ligit web address or nothing at all.

If there is a "#" in any of the link boxes then for some reason it messes up the menu and will randomly open it. (This is only true when there is only a # in the 'link' box and nothing else)

Maybe that helped you, or someone else, because I was having a problem with it doing this

If not, sorry...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:52 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Joshdharris,

If you get problem with tree menu in ASP, please provide us with the URL, we will reproduce the problem, and then have a check for it.

Thanks a lot!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:42 pm 

cindyrae wrote:
Hi Joshdharris,

If you get problem with tree menu in ASP, please provide us with the URL, we will reproduce the problem, and then have a check for it.

Thanks a lot!

This code displays a blank page, what could be the problem? There is no error displayed on the browser, just a blank page:

----------------------

<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="65001"%>
<%Option Explicit%>
<%
Dim Dbq, Dsn, Dc
Dim rsCat, rsProduct
Dim sCatName, sProduct, sLink

Dbq = Server.MapPath("products.mdb")
Dsn = "driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};pwd=;Dbq=" & Dbq
Set Dc = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
Dc.Open Dsn
'Connect with the database.
Set rsCat = Dc.Execute("SELECT * FROM CATEGORY")
%>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>tree</title>
<script type="text/javascript" src="stlib.js"></script>
</head>

<body>
<a href="http://www.dhtml-menu-builder.com" style="display:none;visibility:hidden;">Javascript DHTML Tree Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com</a>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
stBM(290,"tree3a8b",[0,"","","blank.gif",0,"left","auto","auto",0,0,-1,-1,-1,"none",0,"#000000","transparent","","repeat",1,"defButton_f%20.gif","defButton_uf.gif",9,9,1,"line_def02a8a.gif","line_def12a8a.gif","line_def22a8a.gif","line_def32a8a.gif",1,0,3,1,"center",0,0,0,"","","","",""]);
stBS("p0",[0,1,"",-2,"",-2,50,-1,3]);
/*
<%
While Not sCat.EOF
sCatName = rscat("NAME")
%>
*/
stIT("p0i0",["<%=sCatName%> ","","_self","","","defIcon_f.gif","defIcon_uf.gif",18,18,"9pt 'Arial'","#000000","none","transparent","","no-repeat","9pt 'Arial'","#000000","underline","transparent","","no-repeat","9pt 'Arial'","#FFFFFF","none","#000099","","no-repeat","9pt 'Arial'","#FFFFFF","underline","#000099","","no-repeat",1,0,"left","middle",0,0,"","","","",0,0,0]);
stBS("p1",[,0],"p0");
/*
<%
Set rsProduct = Dc.Execute("SELECT * FROM PRODUCTS WHERE CATID=" & rsCat(0))
While Not rsProduct.EOF
sProduct = rsProduct("NAME")
sLink = rsProduct("LILNK")
%>
*/
stIT("p1i0",["<%=sProduct%> ","<%=sLink%>","_self","","","defIcon_c.gif","defIcon_c.gif",18,18,"9pt 'Arial'","#000000","none","transparent","","no-repeat","9pt 'Arial'","#000000","underline","transparent","","no-repeat","9pt 'Arial'","#FFFFFF","none","#000099","","no-repeat","9pt 'Arial'","#FFFFFF","underline","#000099","","no-repeat",1,0,"left","middle",0,0,"","","","",0,0,0]);
/*
<%
rsProduct.MoveNext
Wend
%>
*/
stES();
/*
<%rsCat.MoveNext%>
<%Wend%>
*/
stES();
stEM();
//-->
</script>

</body>
</html>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:24 am 

I'm posting the video which shows the exact problem! When you off focus from the menu it opens, unless the cursor is still on the point of where the highlighted item is. At the end of the video i show 2 menu being open, when this should not happen, since i set it to only have 1 parent open at a time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:52 am 
Support Team
Support Team

---------------
To All :arrow:
---------------

If you have any technical questions, please kindly write an email to support@sothink.com or submit a support request

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!

Have a nice day! :D