If I am a pain in the butt then tell me and I will just give up on Sothink software (currently registered for menu,tree and scroller) and slowly convert my 44 websites to something else. On the other hand, it there has just been a slip up then please respond something.
I am trying to be helpful by not giving up and by trying to point out an issue that an experineced program user is having so that it might be fixed. God know how the less experienced are coping. The following is the last email copy sent (it had attachments as indicated):
I think I am getting closer to the problem. I tried your way for a simple ipad01 and used your pictures and everything. I followed your settings and used the Header and Body code. It worked fine on a webpage.
Then I went to do a slideshow 01 and it all goes wonky! See attached zip file.
I uploaded the whole file javaSpon onto my server in the right place - see Snap3 for a FTP shot.
Snap1 is the Header and Body code generated by the program. I entered it into my pages exactly as shown. and of course it did not work. There is no reference to the file folder on the server - javaSpon.
I am not nuts nor incompetent so it is the program and not me, I am convinced by this action. Show me what to do. I am attaching the whole javaSpon file and the sjc file.
Back to you.