SourceTec Software

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:28 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:20 pm 

Thanks to many who try to help me request but I've proved all ways the same request but problem is if you can with any video clips posted how that figure is probably better if possible the very thenks will post a picture how to how to work it projects, because we understand probably better if possible, but i will post a picture to see even better than you where the problem lies because I post is what all those Folder request but we are again the same problem, so if it makes a video clip posted on how you should do.Thenks
here is the url for to see the image from whiq i have problem http://img686.imageshack.us/i/screenshot001jt.png/
where is the problem I have drawn the red sign on the right and the left only problem I have with all the fix works only problem is image / blank.gif

http://img686.imageshack.us/i/screenshot001jt.png/

thenks

Last edited by toni on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:33 am 

sorry because I am poor in English but I translated with Google translation of the request but with the excuse that it is not translated well. I have a problem with javascript web scroller. When the slideshow or do something else when I install in my site is not always the whole project completed form always have problem with the right and the left is missing a file which is called images.blank.gif all ways .... request but I used the same problem but perhaps I do not even know probably better to work with please help me Thank you