SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:11 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Action Script is Missing
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:10 am 

I've purchased the full version of SWFDecompiler, to read some action scripts from a very neat SWF. After i read and applied all the scripts i found the following:<br><br>1. There is some missing actionscript, and i cant find it anywhere in the movie, and the movies wouldn't be of any use if this script is not there.<br><br>2. The software doesn't recognize the arrays very well in the produced script. I had to detect the brackets around the array's indexes and rewrite the code again, and in some cases it consumed so much time to know where exactly the brackets should be. <br><br>For example: <br>SWF Decompiler gave me <br>"wideA.kernSuperWide.charCodeAt(x) = 5"<br>knowing that the code should have been like this:<br>"wideA[kernSuperWide.charCodeAt(x)] = 5"<br><br><br>Ahmad Abozaid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 6:22 pm 
Guru

Please mail the code and the swf file of the movie to support@sothink.com ASAP. <br><br>The new version of SWF Decompiler supporting Flash MX will be released soon, and we will try our best to solve the problem in the new version. Then you can get it for free.<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:51 am 

Thanx, i hope this version appears soon, and it should SEARCH EXCLUSIVELY for ANY code that might be available in the SWF files, or else it would be lacking one of a very heavy features in SWF decomposition. <br><br>Ahmad Abozaid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 6:18 pm 
Guru

Your mail has been received. And we will solve the problem ASAP. Once the new version is published, we will inform you.<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 12:04 am 
So, what do you think the problem is? of course there is a preblem in code recognition or rewriting, but i mean how would a piece of code be missing?<br><br>