SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:04 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:50 am 

I'm new to SWF Quicker, but I'm a fairly experienced Actionscript developer. I'm trying to use a symbol linkage to connect some custom classes to a Movieclip symbol in my library, but I just can't seem to make it work.

I have two classes in the source code: scaleform.clik.controls.Button and scaleform.clik.core.UIComponent. These come from the CLIK user interface tools from Scaleform for the Unreal Development Kit. Button extends UIComponent which extends the native flash.display.MovieClip. In the linkage for my symbol, my class is set to scaleform.clik.controls.Button, and the base class is set to scaleform.clik.core.UIComponent. The scaleform directory is in a directory called CLIK, which is included in my source path in the Actionscript 3.0 Common settings (in the Tools->Options menu item) as well as the source path in the Actionscript 3.0 publish settings.

I can't understand why this doesn't work, but I keep getting the error: "The definition of base class UIComponent was not found." Does anyone have any ideas of what I might be missing? Is SWF Quicker capable of implementing custom classes like this?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:22 am 

I'm having the exact same problem and I can solving it.