SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:04 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:10 pm 

Hi,

Is that true that we can't call Sothink SWF Decompiler from the command line?
i.e. sothinkdecompile.exe abc.swf def.as

I think there is a considerable demand for that, so(please)think about it.

Best...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:26 am 
Poster

Thanks for your suggestions. We will take into consideration.
If you need further assistance, feel free to let us know.

Have a nice day!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:55 pm 

If you just want to batch convert a load of swfs, take a look at AutoIt (http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/) its a free windows program that allows you to write scripts to control virtually any windows program as it can fake user interaction including mouse clicks and key presses as well as attempting to determine the current state of a Windows program e.g. reading the titlebar etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:14 am 

My company offers a SWF application penetration testing suite (few customers want this, but we do offer it). One approach we use is to decompile the customer's publicly posted SWF file and then run that through some static code analysis tools looking for the kinds of holes that hackers could easily find. We also scan built in binaries for passwords and other data, like xml files, for various keywords and such.

Currently, we can automatically pull the customer's latest SWF from the web, extract XML and other text files, and run through that series of analyses. However, it requires manual interaction with the Sothink SWF Decompiler to decompile the AS, which we then kick off additional automated analyses on. It would save me tangible time in my week to be able to run the SWF Decompiler as part of the rest of my normal automated test suite. I'd like to call something like

C:\tools\decompiler.exe --in C:\pentest\customername\latest\download\filename.swf --out C:\pentest\customername\latest\extract\as\

or you know, something where I call the exe and give the swf file location and the output folder.

Thanks!

--SH

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:21 pm 

Which we resented twisting inside my personal pals as well as guild, Because they were tend to be over collectively functions they'd certainly possess finished. Luckily.