How to Transfer SMS from iPhone to Computer?
After downloading the trial version of iPhone Transfer SMS for free, and you need to install iTunes version above 7.7, if your iTunes can read your iPhone, iPhone SMS Transfer software will.
Connect iPhone to your computer and launch iPhone Transfer SMS software, the SMS contacts info will display as shown in your iPhone screen automatically as fig 1. Click on single contact, all SMS records from him/she will display as fig 2 shown.
In fig 1 situation, you can click button "Copy" to copy SMS from all iPhone contact, then select options:
1) Choose File Type: back up to TXT file or ANTS file;
2) Choose File Path: where to store the backup file, do nothing if you choose default path;
3) Advanced Option: if you choose ANTS format in step 1, you can add a password to protect the file. Click OK Button to finish the Copy. See fig 3.
In fig 2 situation, click button "Copy" to transfer SMS from a single contact, select options:
1) Choose File Type: You can select TXT file format in single contact SMS transfer;
2) Choose File Type: You can select .MHT file format in single contact SMS transfer; This format support Print Out. Please open the .mht file by IE, click "tools" - "internet options" - "advanced" - check "print background colors and images", and then click "Print". 3) Choose File Path: where to store the backup file, do nothing if you choose default path; Click OK Button to finish the Copy. See fig 4.
Read more: http://iphone-sms-message-transfer.blogspot.com/