SourceTec Software

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:25 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 9:22 pm 
Poster

Hello Jesse, I registered my copy of SWF Decompiler 2002 Pro Build # 20204 in February of this year under the impression that I would be notified when the next version was released. From examining the new features page it seems that their has been one minor update and one New release since I purchased my copy and I have yet to recieve notice of either of these despite the assurance that I would. Refer you to the following post: <br><br>http://www.sothink.com/forum/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=ForumFeedback&Number=362&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5#Post362<br><br>Now I have re-submitted my registration information once more to Sothink support and I hope that this situation will be rectified very soon. <br><br>One more thing, please don't waste my time with suggesting I use the link I received by email after my initial purchase. I already have tested it and as suspected it remains invalid despite the recomendation for it's use I recieved in the reply to my registration.<br><br>Flash.Hound

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 7:02 pm 
Guru

Usually, when you have paid for a program you can download the full version from the link sent to you in seven days. <br><br>Since 7 days have been pasted, you have to send your register name, mail and order code to support@sothink.com again. Then you will get the latest full version.<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 10:34 pm 
Poster

There seems to be a communication problem going on here. I believe is just stated that I did that already. Once again your wasting my time with usesless information. <br><br>Forget about why I wasn't notified for now and lets concentrate on why I haven't recieved the URL where I can download the latest version.<br><br>Now I recieved a read receipt stating that my registration information was recieved and opened as quoted below:<br><br>"This is a receipt for the mail you sent to<br>"Sothink Support" <support@sothink.com> at 4/7/02 12:04 PM <br>This receipt verifies that the message has been displayed on the recipient's computer at 4/8/02 9:27 AM"<br><br>That was read yesterday, what is taking your associates so long in sending me the URL where I can download the latest version? I sent all the correct information so the slowness of this process is not due to any error on my part. Even if it was I should have at least recieved a message requesting further information and I haven't received any such notice. <br><br>So let me make very clear to you what I want you to tell me this time: <br>What is taking your support staff so long in providing me with what I require to download this latest version??? <br><br>Flash.Hound

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 12:52 am 
Guru

If our tech team received your email, they should have processed it.<br>So please tell us your mail address you used to contact with us so as to check our record.<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 1:08 am 
Poster

Thanx but I just received the email from your support staff with the URL link. <br><br>Flash.Hound