Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac Screenshot
Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac offers an intuitive interface. You can click the screenshots below for enlarged viewing.
- SWF Decompiler for Mac User Interface
- Export FLA
- Extract SWF Resources
- Convert SWF to HTML5
- Export Multi-File
About Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac
- Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac is a professional SWF to FLA, SWF to FLEX, SWF to HTML5 converter on Mac OS X. It easily extracts Flash resources like shape, image, sound (mp3, wav), video (flv), text, sprite, ActionScript, etc; Edit SWF by replacing image/shape/text/sound elements; Supports Flash CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6 and ActionScript 2.0/3.0; Able to get XFL file from Flash CS5 SWF; decompile SWF containing TLF text Globally searches all ActionScript; Exports SWF resources in batch; Multilingual and user-friendly.
- File Size: 20.5 MB
- Latest version: 7.4
- Build number: 2012
- Release date: Feb 26, 2013
- Uninstall: Supported
- System Requirements:
Mac OS X 10.8 or above
- "I was always a fans of the sothink swf decompiler for Win. And now i can use it on Mac! Exciting! User friendly interface, extracts SWF effortlessly and quickly."
- "Thank you for sorting that out quickly for me. Using your product now - seems very good : ) I posted on your forum too."
- Stuart McNeill